Hello, Everyone. Unfortunately, Mother Nature has thrown us a curveball. It’s sleeting here, and it looks like our vehicles are encrusted with ice. In the interests of safety, we’re going to cancel tonight as the forecast calls for it to start snowing again later this afternoon. Kind of a bummer because if I remember correctly, we didn’t have a single weather cancellation last year. In any event, Please join us on Friday, December 6 at 6, 7 and 8 PM. We’ll be dark on Saturday the 7th, but back again at 6 and 7 on Sunday, December 8. Have a great week and see you Friday!!